About Me

My photo
First of all, my name is Courtney and I am 29 years old. I am married to a handsome fella named Chris, 34. I am a Canadian Military wife, and a very lucky stay at home mom of 3 great kids. A 6 Year old Boy, a 4 Year old Girl, and a 1 year old girl. We have a 2 year old Golden Retriever named Luke. I am fairly creative. I Love crafting, baking & photography. For many years I've wanted to start blogging, so here I am! It will host topics such as favourite recipes, parenting tips, Craft ideas...etc. I hope you enjoy! <3

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Mini Banana Chocolate Chip muffins


Ingredients:

1 3/4 Cups Flour
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Egg
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 Cup Applesauce
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Mashed Ripe Bananas
3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips

Directions:

In a large bowl, combine Flour, Sugar, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, and Salt.



In another bowl, combine egg, oil, applesauce and vanilla.

Stir wet into dry until all moistened.

Fold in Bananas and Chocolate chips.


Fill Greased or lined muffin cups 2/3 full.

Bake at 350 Degrees for 15-17 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan, and transfer onto a wire rack.

*NOTE If using full size muffin tins, bake for 22-25 minutes.

Yield: 36 mini muffins
or
24 regular sized muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment