About Me

My photo
First of all, my name is Courtney and I am 29 years old. I am married to a handsome fella named Chris, 34. I am a Canadian Military wife, and a very lucky stay at home mom of 3 great kids. A 6 Year old Boy, a 4 Year old Girl, and a 1 year old girl. We have a 2 year old Golden Retriever named Luke. I am fairly creative. I Love crafting, baking & photography. For many years I've wanted to start blogging, so here I am! It will host topics such as favourite recipes, parenting tips, Craft ideas...etc. I hope you enjoy! <3

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Fun food!

Try something new...

Watermelon on a stick! Simple as that :)
_______________________________________
Your kid likes pancakes? Their favourite colour is purple? There ya go!

 
I cheated and used a 'just add water' kind of pancake mix, then stirred in some purple food colouring.
Presto! Purple pancakes
(with chocolate chips of course)

______________

Make Lunch fun too!


PB & J english muffin (Cut out with a cookie cutter)
Apple slices cut into heart shapes
Cheddar Cheese cut into 4's (On Kay's bday)
Baby Carrots

_______________________


-Babies in a blanket-
Pillsbury Weiner wraps (each square cut into 4)
Weiners (each cut into 4)
Black 'cake icing' tube - for eyes

My sister and I made these for a friends potluck baby shower.
They were a huge hit!

___________________________________________

Something a little different...
Make your regular chocolate chip cookie recipe...


Separate equally into two bowls.
Add 2-3 Tbsp of cocoa powder to one of the bowls. Mix well.

Take a tsp of each dough and push together onto a non greased cookie sheet.



Voila!

"Friendship cookies"

 
___________________________________________


-Courtney-

No comments:

Post a Comment