About Me

My photo
First of all, my name is Courtney and I am 29 years old. I am married to a handsome fella named Chris, 34. I am a Canadian Military wife, and a very lucky stay at home mom of 3 great kids. A 6 Year old Boy, a 4 Year old Girl, and a 1 year old girl. We have a 2 year old Golden Retriever named Luke. I am fairly creative. I Love crafting, baking & photography. For many years I've wanted to start blogging, so here I am! It will host topics such as favourite recipes, parenting tips, Craft ideas...etc. I hope you enjoy! <3

Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24th, 2011.

Hi everybody, thanks for checking back.
I've been 'under the weather' lately, but I'm starting to feel better, so expect new blog updates this weekend!
~Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better babes, I was checking everyday for posts! xo

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete