About Me

My photo
First of all, my name is Courtney and I am 29 years old. I am married to a handsome fella named Chris, 34. I am a Canadian Military wife, and a very lucky stay at home mom of 3 great kids. A 6 Year old Boy, a 4 Year old Girl, and a 1 year old girl. We have a 2 year old Golden Retriever named Luke. I am fairly creative. I Love crafting, baking & photography. For many years I've wanted to start blogging, so here I am! It will host topics such as favourite recipes, parenting tips, Craft ideas...etc. I hope you enjoy! <3

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Recipe - Easy Lasagna


Easy Pleasy Cheesy Lasagna


Ingredients:
1 Lb Ground Beef
2 Cups shredded Mozza cheese
9-12 lasagna noodles
Salt & Pepper
Italiano Seasoning
1 Tbsp Sugar
2 cans pasta sauce

Instructions:
Brown Ground Beef. Drain. Reduce heat to low.
Add dash of Salt, black pepper, & Italiano seasoning to meat.
Pour in pasta sauce.
Add 1 Tbsp Sugar to sauce.
Let simmer on low for at least a half an hr. Stirring occasionally.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil Lasagna noodles according to package.
Drain noodles and rinse under cool water.
Get ready to assemble.
In a 9x13 baking dish, Put some sauce in the bottom.
layer noodles, meat sauce, then cheese ...
(in that order) ending with cheese on top.
Add a little s&p and Italiano seasoning to the top.
Cover with Aluminum Foil.
Bake in 350 oven for 45 mins.
Remove foil and Broil for 3-5 mins. (Keep a close eye)
Let sit to cool for at LEAST 10 mins before serving.


Once this Molten lava cools down, serve with a fresh salad,
and some garlic bread for a meal that even the kids will eat!

-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment